Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

Leopard print love

Leopard print may not be on trend right now but who says you need to follow the trends?? When I'm choosing an outfit the most important thing is whether I feel good in it or not. Tonight I feel like leopard print and it feels good so that's what I'm gonna roll with ;)

Leopard print jacket and shorts set by +River Island
High neck black crop top from +ASOS
Plain black suede boots from +Urban Outfitters 

The black crop top and my black suede boots are an absolute wardrobe essential. These boots are my favourite and they literally go with everything!!! And this black crop top is easy to pair with skirts, jeans, leggings, you name it! I went for the plain black base layer to break up the leopard print, some people can pull off full on print all over but for this outfit I felt the contrast was needed. Put on some thick black tights and this outfit is easily wearable in the daytime. Switch up the heeled boots for plain knee high flat boots for a more toned down day look as well as being more comfy in flats!

Are you a leopard print lover or loather?

Lele xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment