Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

The spring in my step!...

...is not so springy! Hopefully by now everyone has winded their clocks an hour forward and aren't living in the wrong time zone ;)

As time has sprung forward I can't say the same for the weather! It's hard to believe that it was around 20 degrees this time last year!! At this point I seriously feel like summer is never coming :'( and this certainly isn't the way spring should feel! No sign of pretty blossoms on these sorry looking bare branches...

The bare branches of my back garden >_<


I have indeed enjoyed wearing my cute cosy knits and switching up my coats and jackets but I am so ready to ditch the winter wardrobe in exchange for spring/summer 2013!! I took the below picture last summer and it seems like it was more than a year ago!!! I cannot wait for the delicate blossoms to cover the trees in pretty pink and give me back the spring in my step.

I miss you Summer 2012! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment